Thursday, December 3, 2015

Various PWE Masterpieces

Jeff from 2x3 heroes surprised me again with an unexpected (obviously) PWE this week. I haven't been very active on the trading front lately (very busy at work and otherwise) so trade packages have been few and far between, which means this one was very welcome.

As always, Jeff sent a variety of cards from my various collecting wants and needs, and showed he was paying attention, which makes me always feel very fuzzy inside. I also suspect he thought it'd be a great time to send me some comfort cards after the Paris attacks, and if that's the case, I really appreciate it even more.

Vintage Mets ! And it's in great shape too


I don't mean to send ungrateful, but Prizm base cards are still ugly. Needed those though, so in the binders they go !


A couple of parallels (Wall mart black, target red, or maybe it's the other way around) and a brand new shiny chrome

And finally, I expressed my love for UD Masterpieces (like everybody) and just like that, Jeff dug out a few to add to my small but growing stack !



Such beauties (especially the Clemente). Don, I hope you enjoyed your 15 minutes. Though ok, those 15 minutes are lasting a lifetime


Thanks again Jeff, I'll make sure to send some extras with my Christmas giveaway. And in case you guys don't know, I'm sending out free cards, so don't hesitate to claim a lot !

1 comment:

  1. Every time I see Masterpieces cards, I'm reminded of how gosh darn beautiful that set was.

    ReplyDelete