Friday, February 13, 2015

Japanese Incarnation

A Japanese ebayer put up an ad for 5 Encarnacion cards (including 2 Bowman Platinum gold I didn't scan because I already had one in my collection) for a couple of dollars. Almost as a reflex, I bid.
And won.
So I bid on a couple more cards to benefit from combined shipping. Turns out the dealer adds $1 per extra card, which isn't really cheap, but ah well, it's my fault, I should read the fine print.

I don't have anything insightful to say about any of those, besides that I find them pretty like a Valentine day flower and that I could clean my computer screen with the size of that first relic.



Mr Dutch Card guy had sent me one similar as my very frst trade (but numbered /50), and I'm glad to add a new Encarnacion Tier One card.


I don't like Bowman (yes, I'm a broken record).But I do like blue borders. This one is SN out of 500.


Already have a couple Arencibia autos, but couldn't pass on an A&G framed mini for a couple dollars.


As a Blue Jays fan, I suppose I shouldn't be buying any Yankees cards. But to tell the truth, I like the Yankees (and the Mets (yes, I'm a mess, I don't make sense)). And I like Gardner. I always have a soft spot for speedy guys who are patient at the plate and simply play the game hard. And come on, for $1.24, it's a steal (HAHAHAHA....herm).

2 comments:

  1. You can never go wrong adding Yankees. They are the second easiest cards to trade behind Dodgers.

    Great bunch of cards you added. I'll make sure to send you a bunch of Bowman and Panini in our next trades!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Matt ! You know me so well, it's scary !
      I'll send you some Marlins and Rays because I know you always need those as trade bait

      Delete